Eight Panel Drug Test Dip Card
Our dip cards virtually eliminate all contact with urine and are the most accurate tests available. An accurate alternative to laboratory testing with results in 5 minutes, not 24-48 hours as required by laboratories. Our multi panels provide the same level of accuracy as the initial screens used in laboratories. These devices are on average 75% less expensive than traditional lab testing.
1. Bring the test to room temperature before opening.
2. Remove the test panel (drug test strip) from the sealed pouch and use as soon as possible.
3. Take off cap from test end. Ensure arrows are pointing towards urine specimen, immerse or "dip" the drug test panel vertically into specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not pass the arrows on the test panel while immersing.
4. Place the test panel on a non-absorbant flat surface, start the timer and wait for colored lines to appear. The results should be read within 5 minutes. Do not try to interpret results after 5 minutes of dipping the test.
5. Results are interpreted as "Negative," "Positive," or "Invalid" (invalid implies insufficient specimen volume or incorrect technique used).